26.5.07

Gymboree


Mama Ann says:

We went for the Gymboree trial play session today, the class was conducted both in English and Mandarin, though I prefer it to be all in Mandarin. Ryo was doing fine initially, then he started to fuss, perhaps it was too warm (air con was down) and the parents were too noisy for him. Still I think he was too shy to totally enjoy himself.

Nonetheless, we signed him up for the 12 play sessions, I hope he will get out of his shyness thru the lessons.

Verdict:

Perhaps I read too much, I had higher expectations, the session today fell short of my expectation: -

move to other stations too fast
sometimes I don't understand what they were singing in English
too noisy. 10 babies, 20 parents. Sometimes babies cry together. So we request for Friday classes.

No comments: