23.7.07

What a year

Mama Ann says:

If I were to describe Ryo, I will say he is a high need attention baby, or a very difficult baby. I know some people who thinks he is very cute would disagree. I dare you to take care of him day and night for one week alone, I think you can sleep for a month after that.

He is quite charming, in fact during the day. But when he cries, he can set your ear drums vibrating, and really you can feel them vibrate. He is a koala baby too, with very serious separation anxiety. And the thing that makes my blood boils everyday is he tosses and turns and sits up in his sarong at least 5 times a night.

But in my heart he is still my very lovely son who likes to smile when he is happy. His giggles take away my grumpiness.

6M: Sick for first time due to overly tired during Chinese New Year.

8M: First and second airplane flight. Sick for second time = bronchitis. Can say bababa.

9M: Can sit and crawl.

10M: Can say papa and mama to correct person. Started meat, and egg yolk.

11M: Can shake head, clap hands.

11M3W: First steps. Stop breastfeeding.

No comments: