28.4.08

Acute Bronchitis

Mama Ann says:

Coughing is really an old friend. Since young, I can cough for a month long every year, and I had deemed it on my poor health, and really, non of the "western" medicine worked for me, though chinese medicine did some good.

3 weeks ago, both Ryo and I fell sick. He had gingivostomatis, I had sore throat and cough. My priority is him of cos, I really never bothered much about my cough thinking it's the usual stuff again.

But after subsiding a bit, the sore throat is now back and I'm still coughing. I decided to head back to the doctor (in Tianjn, yes) and he concluded I have acute bronchitis. He put me on antibiotics(I hate that) and the anticholinergic bronchodilator. The latter needs me to breathe through a tube from a machine similar to a humidifier, and I have to do this for 20mins for a week.

Now I am blessed as my inlaws who have came to visit us. And Ryo is under their great care while I can "repair" my body. Although it's really coincidental that everytime they came, it's either me or Ryo who had to visit the hospital. That is if you have read our sickly episodes of baby bronchitits, Gastritis and Roseola infantum .

No comments: