31.8.08

Our Sunday

Ryo says:
Our Sunday started really well, with cool breezes. I spotted a balloon floating by and ran after it to claim it mine.





















I lost hold of it and I had to run for it again. And again. And again. 妞妞 even helped me.

















I had to stop after I got an earful from mama.
















So we had to engage in another of our favourite activity--sprinting. The winner gets to sing the national anthem. I can't even sing so I always try to run last.

Race 1.















Race 2. *panting like a dog*















Race 3.














Race 4. Decided to cheat a bit, but still don't have to sing.














Suddenly it dawned upon mama that we were to go to papa's new office. They had firecrackers I heard.


Do you see what I see, papa? *whistle*



















I got so hungry I could not make it in time for the restaurant lunch, mama bought me popcorn from a small window. It was a HONEYDEW flavoured popcorn. Don't go YEW, it's pretty yummy. And it costs just RMB6 for a big bagful.

No comments: