24.10.08

Apple crumble


I made an Apple Crumble, and it is so so nice, fresh out from oven. It's so easy, although my maid helped me cut the apples and boiled them... hehe. Initially I thought of saving half for Isaac, but now, sorry darling, I will make you one tomorrow.
Recipe (1 person)
  1. Cut 2 apples into dice
  2. Throw into a pot of water, add a stick of cinnamon, and a spoon of sugar
  3. Cook apples till soft, but not soggy, remove from water
  4. In another bowl, mix with hand about 2 tablespoons of butter, 1.5 tablespoon of sugar, 4 tablespoon of flour till they look like breadcrumbs
  5. Pour apples into foil bowl, add the above (buttery flour) on top, don't press down
  6. Bake in oven at 170 deg. till top looks crisp golden brown
Caution:Filling is hot. I almost eat immediately cos I let it cool near the window. I'm in winter here... hehe

No comments: