18.11.08

Choo choo






Although the sun is shining brightly outside, we dare not venture out of the house, since we are still having runny noses. So I set up his Thomas the Train set for him to play, or rather for ME to play.

This is a clever game invented I must admit, but on the box it was written for 3 years old and above. And so if it was given to someone under 3, we are having lots of trouble:
  • I have to sit close by as a techician to fix rail, put train back on track

  • kids cannot (really CANNOT) touch anything on this set, they can only watch

So is it possible for an active boy to just watch the train. No! That's why I am the grumpy technician nearby saying," don't touch, don't touch" for the 100th time.


And all the while I am typing this entry, Ryo has removed the moving train from its rail, threw it on the floor so that the battery would fall out. And like a Tasmania devil, dismantle the railway in 3 seconds so that i can keep. Ya he was trying to help me.



No comments: