9.12.08

Crack

The following is not meant for the faint-hearted.


You are looking at my thumb here. I get these cracks on my fingers every winter, as the air gets very dry and my hands aren't producing enough moisture. In fact if I apply ointment on this crack, another new one will appear tomorrow.
I remember last winter, I was carrying my groceries back home, and then saw some blood stains on the plastic bags. Ya this was this bad. Blood oozed out from my knuckles when I balled my hands into a fist.

2 comments:

celest said...

aiyo.. please apply more thick moisturiser leh, just keep slapping it on every now and then. so poor thing... must be painful.

puyaik said...

ya quite painful. yesterday i was pressing button on a play station, in an arcade when i felt wetness on my thumb. Then I realised my thumb was smeared of blood... yuck!