16.6.07

Home alone with a baby

Mama Ann says:

My helper chen-jie don't come on weekends, so usally Isaac will cook on weekends for us and Ryo. But this weekend he is not around, sob sob, I have to do everything myself, and at the same attend to the sticky baby. Ryo just wants to stick on me like a koala bear all day long. Yesterday I still manage to cook 豆腐羹 (toufu soup) and rice. All meat and vege in, and enough for my lunch and dinner. Same goes for Ryo, had pork and cabbage and sweet potato, excess goes into the fridge till dinner time. I didn't get a wink all day yesterday, rushing to cook when he napped. It's lucky I manage to cope alone.

How did mothers in the past manage with dozens of children? They let them cry, or the babies just don't make a fuss even during separation anxiety period?

No comments: