22.6.07

Different tastes

Mama Ann says:

Everytime we came back from Spore, we'll bring some of our local dumplings (salt meat type) for driver Tian. We tried their dumplings and don't like it, cos it's sweet, we thought he'll like our type as he said it's unique. Until few days ago my helper Chen-jie mentioned about some disgusting salty dumpling, then I realised the Tianjin people likes sweet dumpling, while we like the salty type.

So I asked driver Tian today if he finds ours not to his liking, he said yes. Haha. To think we made him eat our disgusting dumplings so many times.Anyway he also gave me some sweet dumpling made by his wife. I tried the dates and red bean types, and like the red bean one. Dates type is too sweet. So this is a case of enforcing what we think people to like what we like.

No comments: