22.9.08

Milk scare

Don't worry, I am not talking about Ryo here. He drinks Abbott or Friso brand formula that we lugged in our luggage all the way from Singapore.

I am talking about myself.

I need cold fresh milk in my coffee every morning. Now I dare not buy a single packet, not even those considered "safe".

Then my alternative is the CONDENSED milk. Still the only available Nestle brand is also MADE IN CHINA.

Last alternative: coffee creamer. Also Nestle. Also m.i.c.

What am I going to do? I can only drink kopi-O then... sob sob.

2 comments:

celest said...

well, 2 options: (i) steal milk powder from Ryo's formula to add to your coffee.. hehe (ii) we can get those creamer packs made in Australia/New Zealand/USA, and mail it to you?

puyaik said...

i've tried formula with coffee before and it's yuckee. anyway i got imported milk from the expensive supermart next door liao, thanks!