21.8.07

Accidents


Mama Ann says:

Now that Ryo can walk all over the place by himself, he gets into accidents very easily. He'll pull things on the table or trip over if he's not careful. Once I was quite careless and put my coffee cup very near the table edge and he pulled it down and spilled the coffee all over himself. Of cos he got a shock and drank a bit of the coffee... hehe. The lucky thing is, I don't drink hot coffee as I'll add cold milk into my coffee so the coffee was of room temperature. I was even mean (or evil) enough to take some lousy photo of him... hahaha.

In another instance he tripped over and landed his face on his toy truck thus cutting his lips a bit that it bled. Isaac was the one looking after him then, he felt quite bad and gave him a prawn cracker afterwards. This time I never take photo cos I trembled when I saw blood... hahaha.

No comments: