13.8.07

To be healthy again

Mama Ann said:

I'm feeling so much better now. Though I was already well last few days, I still feel tired out very easily. So tired that I couldn't hear Ryo cry at night until Isaac nudged me out of my deep slumber.

Why was I so sick? Come to think of it, could it be the one year of breastfeeding that exhausted all my antibodies? It must be the you tiao (fried fritters), that we bought from the hawker stall across the road, that caused the diarrhea but the others seemed to be unharmed from it.

Anyway during the one week of lying on bed, I saw very little of Ryo except meal times. I thought he was enjoying himself in the company of his grandparents, and you know what? Once they went back, he was back to sticking himself on me like a koala baby again. He must have thought I would leave him, that he would forsake his toys and just wrapped himself around my legs. No wonder Isaac sometimes call him girly boy... haha.

No comments: