8.8.07

On drip again

ly

Mama Ann says:

I woke up still having a fever, so I left Ryo with Chenjie and headed to hospital. Tested my blood and the result was that my white blood cells were a bit high count. I was put on the drip again and had to do it again tomorrow. While lying on the bed, I use my HP to take a picture of the drip.

Anyway they didn't on the aircon cos' most of the "dripping" patients had fever, me included. Before the drip my temp was 38, midway my temp rose to 39 due to the heat coming thru the windows! My dad called me from Singappore to ask what's up with me too. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be fully recovered. This is such a long episode.

2 comments:

celest said...

oh no... sounds bad.
poor you. hope you'll get well real soon and all's well. do keep us updated. take care!

puyaik said...

thanks for your concern, i am already feeling better. but it's back to taking care of ryo full time again... haha