27.9.07

Best night of the year

Mama Ann says:

My favourite season is autumn and favourite weather is a rainy day. That makes last night my best night ever. It was raining not too heavily, with winds, and it was abt 16 deg. As Isaac has flown back to Singapore , I took the chance to open the window to sleep at night. We usually on the air con. Superb, so much so that I lost sleep cos I was enjoying the breeze. Hehe. Ryo did not sweat on his head neither, so it was doubly good. Nice nice.

And following a rainy day, today is a very cool day too. Intended to bring my parents to cruise around 海河, but the driver said they need at least 10 passengers before they start the boat. They told us to come during the National Day holiday. Yeah right, then the boat may be overcrowded that you can only see your own feet and the sky. We are heading to the 文化街 instead.

We always try to stay indoors during weekends and holidays to avoid the crowd. 车水马龙 and 人山人海 are very apt to describe the crowd.

No comments: