29.9.07

水上公园




Mama Ann says:

Brought my parents and Ryo to 水上公园, I expected it to be a boring place, it turned out otherwise. It was decorated in the mood for the mid-autumn festival and the National day holiday, so we saw lots and lots of lanterns. Quite nice. There were lanterns in Chinese zodiac animals, the Olympics mascots, the Journey to the West, etc.

As September is the blooming period for chrysanthemums, there were lots there. My parents quite like the flowers, and Ryo also saw what he loves-- windmill. It was a very windy and cold day, the windmills at the stalls were spinning very fast, and there were many of them, so he was ecstatic. So since everyone saw what they like, I was quite pleased. Hehe.

And silly me, as always forget something, forgot to insert back the memory card into the camera. I remembered to bring the camera, but cannot use. In the end I had to depend on my handphone, but quality not so good.

Side track: Do you know the names for the 5 Olympics mascots? In short their names are 北京欢迎你,their full names are 贝贝,晶晶,欢欢,莹莹,妮妮.

No comments: